2020 SHELL LIVEWIRE NIGERIA PROGRAMME
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC), operator of the NNPC/Shell/Total/Agip Joint Venture announces the commencement of the 2020 SPDC JV Regional LiveWIRE Nigeria Programme.
LiveWIRE Nigeria is a youth enterprise development programme supported by SPDC JV. The programme aims to inspire, encourage and support young people aged 18-35 to start their own businesses.
The LiveWIRE programme:
- Exposes trainees to business planning and management skills
- Provides business start-up grants for candidates with the best business plans.
- Links successful candidates to financial institutions and non-governmental organisations (NGOs).
- Provides a volunteer mentoring programme for successful candidates.
Applications are invited from Male and female applicants from the ‘South-South’ region.
- possess a University degree or HND in any discipline
- have completed NYSC if within mandatory bracket
- be resident in their states of origin
- not be in paid employment
- have an innovative business idea
- desire to own and manage a business
To apply kindly click on this link