The University of Uyo hereby invites candidates who made the university their First Choice in the 2020/2021 Direct Entry admission to apply for screening.
Method of Application
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2,000 only via the University portals.
Online Registration & Payment Instruction
- Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or www.uniuyo.edu.ng (click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link.
- Select Direct Entry as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone number & email address
- Click on Make Payment Now button to make payment.
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the commercial banks using pre-payment slip through Remita platform.
- After payment, return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration
- Print the 2020/2021 Screening Exercise Slip
- Candidates are required to fill out the Bio data form correctly & appropriately.
- Candidates are also required to scan and upload the original of candidate’s academic qualification
- Candidates are expected to submit their complete Bio data forms online(please submit only once)
- Candidates who upload wrong or inconsistent Bio data will automatically be disqualified.
- No candidate is required to upload any photograph or biometric capture, as pictures & biometric of candidates have been supplied by JAMB.
- Candidates who do not register for the Direct Entry Screening Exercise would not be considered for admission. However, foreign candidates, Inmates of Correctional centers(Prisons), as well as blind and deaf candidates are exempted from the Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Closing Date for Registration is Friday July 17, 2020.
For more info & inquiries Whatsapp us on 08184225827