The University of Uyo hereby invites candidates who made the university their 1st Choice in the 2020/2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination(UTME) and had a minimum score of 180 to apply for screening.
Method of Application
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2,000 only via the University portals.
Online Registration & Payment Instruction
- Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or www.uniuyo.edu.ng (click on e-portals link)
- Select Admission Forms Link.
- Select Post-UTME as the Admission Form Type
- Enter your phone number & email address
- Click on Make Payment Now button to make payment.
- Payment can be made online using ATM Card/Internet Banking or at any branch of all the commercial banks using pre-payment slip through Remita platform.
- After payment, return to the online portal and click on Register Link to obtain your login credentials to complete your registration
- Print the 2020/2021 Screening Exercise Slip
- Candidates are required to fill out the Bio data form correctly & appropriately.
- Candidates are also required to scan and upload the original of candidate’s academic qualification
- Candidates are expected to submit their complete Bio data forms online(please submit only once)
- Candidates who upload wrong or inconsistent Bio data will automatically be disqualified.
- No candidate is required to upload any photograph or biometric capture, as pictures & biometric of candidates have been supplied by JAMB.
- Candidates who do not register for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise would not be considered for admission. However, foreign candidates, Inmates of Correctional centers(Prisons), as well as blind and deaf candidates are exempted from the Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
- Candidates with Awaiting Result(AR) can also apply.
Closing Date for Registration is Friday July 17, 2020.
For more info & inquiries Whatsapp us on 08184225827